Parents and guardians who are registering a new student to attend Burr and Burton Academy next year are encouraged to participate in an upcoming meeting. Specifically, this is intended for parents and guardians of students who are matriculating from eighth grade or transferring from a different school. The meetings will be held on February 9, 10, and 16 as well as March 2 from 6 -7 p.m. In attending a meeting, guests will learn all the necessary steps required to successfully prepare for the upcoming school year. During the event we will review:
- Registering a student to attend BBA
- Filing residency and tuition documents
- Academic, Arts & Athletic Programming
- Course schedules, programs, and orientation information
- Completing required school forms
Each meeting session will run from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m. To help us plan for attendance, please register here and indicate which date you intend to join us.